TOP GUN SHOOTOUT
Sunday, 22nd November 2020
Starting from: 6:00 am
Proudly sponsored by Coast & Country Insurance
ENTRY FEE $25 PER PLAYER
(must be paid at time of entry)
– Entries open and qualifying commences from Thursday 2 July
– Final qualifying round Thursday 12 November
– Wildcard draw Friday 13 November
Enter in person via the Golf Shop
For more information, please contact the Golf Shop on 4332 1103 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Gun Shootout Final
Qualifiers x 18 + Last year’s winner + wild card
1. The 2019 champion Jamie Power earns a spot as the defending champion.
2. The best 18 individual scores during the qualifying period.
3. 1 lucky entrant will be drawn as the wildcard entry.
NEW RAPID FIRE FORMAT
Two groups of 10 to hit off for first five holes – 10, 13, 11, 12, then the temporary par three.
One player dropping out per hole per group. When groups get down to five players each, both groups merge to form the final top 10 to play the front nine but finishing on the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 16, 17, 18 (Par five)
Absolute fairness in that handicaps adjusted to cater for the 14 hole event and holes re rated for fairness no matter what handicap. No one disadvantaged.
We have listened to complaints about the length of event…this format will be hours quicker!
Download flyer here
Download Leaderboard as at 4.11.20