Shelly Beach Golf Club aspires to be the best golfing and social experience on the Central Coast for our members and community.
At Shelly Beach Golf Club we work every day to:
- Be welcoming, friendly, relaxed and inclusive
- Provide open, transparent and accountable decision making
- Have honesty, integrity and fair dealings with members, visitors and all stakeholders
- Have a commitment to a safe and healthy environment
- Provide friendly service from a well-trained and talented team of staff
WHAT WE OFFER
For our valued staff members, we provide:
- For longer shifts – a staff meal prepared by our chefs from the Aqua restaurant
- A friendly and supportive team
- A learning and development calendar that is tailored, focussed and encouraged
- And for the keen golfers… the opportunity to save on course fees.
WANT TO HEAR MORE?
Our team members at Shelly Beach Golf Club take pride in their work, are enthusiastic, personable and presentable. If you would like to hear more about working at Shelly Beach Golf Club please provide your details in the contact form below or call the club on 02 4332 3400